3/29/09

The Power of Visualization - Focus on what you want

Improving your attitude, according to Keith Harrell will help you achieve your greatest potential. Focus on what you want and you'll get it. The first time I heard about the Laws of Attraction I thought of one person: Nelson Mandela. 20 years ago South Africa was a hopeless nation in the hands of a ruthless and inhuman dictatorship. I wrote an article on Nelson Mandela back then, when I was in my beautiful 17, for a local newspaper in Italy. I wondered how a man could live for over 20 years in a narrow prison cell without hope of ever getting out. I finally got the answer from Keith Harrell. Nelson Mandela has written that visualization helped him keep his sanity and health in place while being imprisoned for over 27 years. Every day spent in prison, Nelson Mandela kept thinking about walking out of that cell and what he would do once free. That thought kept him alive and at some point became reality. Power of visualization is one of Keith Harrell 10 attitude strategies and I highly recommend reading his writings - http://www.mei-inter.com/2009/03/10-strategies-to-improve-your-attitude.html

No comments: